While there’s currently no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, there is care and caring. We believe the right care approach can help your loved one maintain a high quality of life even in the face of memory loss. Staying in the familiar surroundings of home can keep seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia feeling safe and loved.
Our Approach to Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Rather than focusing on the diagnosis and symptoms of the disease, we focus on the care and dignity of the person with dementia. This relationship-centered approach enables CAREGivers to provide individualized care that:
- Helps your loved one remain safe and calm at home
- Encourages engagement
- Provides nutritious meals
- Creates social interaction
- Provides mind-stimulating activities
- Helps minimize changing behavioral & cognitive symptoms
- Honors who the senior was earlier in life
- Supports the family
Any family caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias can apply for a grant. Contact Us at 0208 546 3945 .